Thursday, July 1, 2010

Myrtle Beach/ Pocono/Daytona




Its been so long since I have blogged! wow!!




So I must update this! I have been traveling non stop from Pocono for the NASCAR race to Iowa for the Indy Corn 250 race and now headed to Daytona this weekend for the race!




In the mean time I flew to Orlando to work as well and celebrated Gabriel's 26th birthday!


It was the 6th birthday I have gotten to share with him:) I surprised him with a 64G Ipad:)


He was so excited! Yes a tear or two came out! I also had an amazing Clemson cake made for him...and might I add it tasted better than it looked! lol




Oh yea... 101 days till the wedding! wow! I have got to get a move on it!


Picking up my dress on Tuesday in Charleston,SC.. doing some cake tasting and food tastings with mom, dad & Gabriel! Good week ahead!!




I am super excited about Daytona and spending the 4th back in Myrtle with my family:)




oh yea still preparing for MSC 2011 !!!:)




xoxo


Sara




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home